Admitted to practice before all Maine State and Federal Courts.
At Whalley Law Offices, we understand that, for most of you, this may be your first interaction with an attorney and our legal system. Very seldom does the need for our services come at a moment when you plan for it. Accordingly, we make every effort to ensure you are comfortable with both our attorney-client relationship and the matter we are handling for you. For detailed information concerning our areas of practice, please select from the choices listed below. Please remember, however, that the information provided herein is NOT intended to serve as legal advice. Every client, and his or her needs, is unique. Please call for an appointment to discuss your specific circumstances.
· About Whalley Law Offices|
(Our people and our philosophy)
|· Real Estate (Buyer & Seller representation, Sale of Commercial Properties and Businesses, Refinancing, Title Searches and litigation matters such as Quiet Title, Partition, etc. Authorized Attorney for Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company)
· Criminal Defense (State and Federal Courts)
· Probate Matters (Last Will Testament, Estate Planning, Adoptions, Settling Estates,Claims Against Estates, etc.)
· Construction Law (Contracts, Arbitration, Home Construction Contracts Act Compliance, etc.)
· Domestic Relations (Divorce, Parental Rights, Protection from Abuse, Child Support, etc.)|
· Civil Litigation (Personal Injury, Tort, Consumer Rights, Landlord-Tenant, Breach of Contract, etc.)
· Business and Corporate Matters (Advising the Small Business Client, including start-up, choice of form, how to keep your business in good standing and business-related litigation, Seller/Buyer representation in sales of business, etc.)
· Maritime Claims, Litigation and Admiralty Law
|· Military Law Issues|
Do you have questions for us? Drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll answer you promptly!